Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Garza



February 8th 2013 marks the best day of my life. Rewind to 2004 when I laid eyes on this tall handsome young man, Michael Garza. I knew right then that I was going to marry him. Forget the fact that I had never had a boyfriend before... he was the one. Flash forward through the next 9 years, through the ups & downs, the good times & the bad, the craziness of young adult life, traveling the globe with and without Mike... we finally said YES to forever. This is one of the best decisions I have ever made. After years of writing "Ashley Garza" on notebook after notebook... it was finally official! I was Ashley Garza, wife of Michael Garza.

Beautiful Flower Girls

Five Girls that Mean THE WORLD to Me
The Most Handsome Groomsmen


No comments:

Post a Comment