Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Casting Crowns.

That one day I was asked to open for Casting Crowns...

I freaked out a little bit inside.
Asked if they were serious (was someone playing a joke on me)?
Had a minor panic attack (okay not really but it felt like it).
Went into fierce mode (I like things planned out).
Started planning, texting, calling, scheduling.
Thanked God for His awesome blessings!
Perfect timing to perform Incessant Love for the 1st time!
Thought about what I could wear (yes, I can sometimes be girly).


Here are some photos from the day of the Concert. ENJOY!

Sound Check.

Cupcake to Start my Day / Dad
Friends from NYC / Merch Girls.
My Husband. My Biggest Supporter
for over a DECADE!

The Band. I get the pleasure of playing
with these guys every week at church.

Megan & Melodee // Casting Crowns.

Candid Camera.

The Band Opening Casting Crowns.




Red Beaded Cami $19 / Forever 21
Black Beaded Jacket $60 / H&M
Black Slacks $25 / H&M
Black Banded Heels $37 / Jennifer Lopez






No comments:

Post a Comment